New Things to Come.

Friday, February 2, 2018

It's been two years of this lovely, challenging blog journey. I've learned a lot about myself. I've learned a lot about people.

As I've grown and become more myself, I've realized there are a lot of things I'm passionate about. Always God. Always people. That's always first. But I'm also passionate about art. Culture. Travel. Food. Music. I'm passionate about my own, more creative, writing.

I'm not saying that things are going to change dramatically and I'm no longer going to be writing about ministry or spirituality or church culture. I'm still going to write about those things. They're my heart. But you might see things on my favourite artists, or design work that I do (fun fact - I'm not just a bible reading barista). You might see posts pop up about recipes or restaurants. This past year I've done a lot of travelling - you'll probably see more of that too!

All I'm saying is - expect new things to come. Big things are happening. My life is changing, and I want to invite you all in.

Stay tuned, darlings.

xoxo
Beth.

No comments

Post a Comment